Monday, June 30, 2008

Spencer layeth the smacketh down

I don't watch The Hills. Seriously. Never have. I don't know who this guy is. But man, this was really funny. From today's RedEye, a Tribune Co. publication:

Spencer Pratt isn't pulling any punches in what is becoming a pseudo-feud between him and former high-school acquaintance Mary-Kate Olsen.

"The Hills" star fired back after Olsen told David Letterman last week that Pratt did not have a good temper. She also nodded when Letterman asked if she thought Pratt was "wormy."

Pratt's response?

"I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on 'Letterman,' " he told usmagazine.com.

"I forgive her, though," he said. "She's had to go through life as the less-cute twin, which must be tough."

Harsh!

No comments: