Friday, October 24, 2008

9FM-We Play Anything disappears from Chicago radio

There's a sad message at www.weplayanything.com.

Wow. One of my three favorite stations just disappeared in favor of its owner’s all-talk radio station. That leaves me just two music stations during my morning drive time: Love-FM (100.3), and WFMT classical (98.7FM). I realize the Eric & Kathy Show (101.9 FM The Mix) is extremely popular, but I don’t like it at all. And I think The Mix’s music selection is terrible. Also Love-FM apparently dropped the Friday at Five Express (dance music for about 28 minutes beginning at 5pm) and the Saturday night dance party with the same format. What the hell! I'm running out of options. The Bill Press Show? Look, I liked him on CNN's Crossfire. But it's not the same as music in the morning.

No comments: